Eligibility has rapidly expanding for COVID-19 vaccination as supply increases. To find out more about getting vaccinated now, visit Stay Safe MN: Who’s Getting Vaccinated.
To learn more about COVID-19 vaccination during pregnancy, talk to your provider and read more about getting the vaccine while pregnant. This COVID-19 vaccine decision aid can also be a helpful resource.
The Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector is a tool that helps Minnesotans find out when, where, and how to get a COVID-19 vaccine. After you fill out a simple form, the Vaccine Connector will:
- alert you when you are eligible to receive a vaccine;
- connect you to resources to schedule a vaccine appointment; and
- notify you if there are vaccine opportunities in your area.
Sign up for the Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector today to see when and where you can get vaccinated against COVID-19.
*Underlying Medical Conditions include:
- Active cancer
- Chronic kidney disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Diabetes – Type 1 or 2
- Down Syndrome
- Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
- Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant, HIV, bone marrow disease, chronic steroids for more than 30 days, immunodeficiency disease, or taking immunosuppressive medications
- Obesity – body mass index (BMI) greater than 30 kg/m2
- Sickle cell disease