NOTICE FOR PREGNANT PATIENTS
In order to avoid exposure or infection with COVID-19, we recommend pregnant patients strictly adhere to social distancing by staying home starting at 36 weeks gestation until your delivery. If you need a note for your employer to support this recommendation, please contact our office or send us a portal message.
You should continue to obtain prenatal care as recommended by our providers.
If you have any questions or are experiencing any cold-like symptoms, please call our office directly BEFORE coming in.
Modified Care for Low-Risk Obstretric “Prenatal/Postnatal” Patients
Women who are low-risk are being offered this modified schedule to reduce their risk of infection with COVID-19 after counseling on the risks and benefits. The following schedule is at the discretion of your provider. Please work with them closely to ensure you are getting the appropriate care.
- New OB Visit: At 10 weeks with an ultrasound, in-person visit
- 16 weeks: In-person visit
- 20 weeks: In-person, anatomy ultrasound
- 24 weeks: Virtual visit
- 28 weeks: In-person visit
- 30 weeks: Virtual visit
- 32 weeks: In-person
- 34 weeks: Virtual visit
- 36 weeks until delivery 40+ weeks: In-person
- 6-8 weeks postpartum: Depends on needs, work with your provider to decide.