As we transition into “Stay Safe Minnesota”, it is more important than ever that we all do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19. At Southdale ObGyn, we are continuously reviewing and updating our processes to slow the spread of COVID-19 including:
- social distancing
- universal screening
- universal face coverings for staff, patients & visitors
- contactless check in process
- visitor limitations (exceptions for minors & OB ultrasounds)
- clean rooms and common area
Beginning June 1st, Southdale ObGyn will be moving to a modified check in process. Prior to your visit, please notify us if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have had recent exposure to the infection. When you arrive to our clinic, please wait in your vehicle and call us to check in. From there, our staff will direct you on next steps.
Please bring a face covering and wear it for the duration of your appointment. At this time, we are restricting visitors unless the patient is a minor or dependent.
Step 1: Call Us Upon Arrival
Please remain in your vehicle when you arrive and give us a ring. An employee will ask some screening questions and instruct you on next steps.
Step 2: Follow Us
- Please apply a face covering and a staff member will meet you in our clinic lobby
- We will then take you to your next location for your appointment
Step 3: Leave Feeling Safe
We put the care into healthcare. We want you to know everything is being cleaned properly and with vigilance. You can expect our entire clinic staff to be wearing the proper personal protective equipment to keep you safe.