To be completed between 26-28 weeks:
- You may eat and drink normally before drinking glucola. For the most accurate results, please limit the amount of sugars you consume before the test.
- Refrigerate the glucola before drinking it.
- We must draw your blood EXACTLY 1 HOUR after you drink the glucola. The hour begins when you have finished drinking the glucola.
- Drink the glucola 1 hour prior to your appointment time and arrive at least 10 minutes before the hour is up. If you are late, you may need to repeat this test at a later date.
- Drink the glucola within a 5 minute time period.
- DO NOT eat or drink anything during that hour except water.
- When you arrive for your appointment please inform the receptionist when you finished drinking the glucola.