Because Southdale ObGyn is a full service clinic with two locations dedicated to caring for women at all stages of life, we occasionally have open positions.
Current open positions:
Southdale ObGyn Consultants, an independent medical practice with clinics in Edina and Burnsville, is seeking 2 certified Nurse Midwives with a minimum of 5 years experience in a clinic setting to help support a new midwifery program. We would consider candidates with as little as 3 years experience with a strong labor and delivery background.
Our nurse midwife program complements an array of services offered by our talented, caring and compassionate team of 12 board-certified ObGyn physicians, 2 certified nurse practitioners, and 1 Functional Medicine/Holistic health certified nurse
The ideal candidate will bring midwifery certification and experience, and will have clinical expertise, excellent communication skills, a positive and caring personality and a passion for women’s health.
Current CNM certification is required.
Work hours will vary and will include a shared on-call rotation.
The position will require:
- Three days/week in the clinic
- Two 24-hour calls per week
- One weekend call per month
Southdale OBGYN Consultants is the leading obstetric practice in our service area. If this opportunity matches your interests and talents, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southdale ObGyn is looking for a hard working dependable person to join our exceptional team of Medical Assistances. Responsibilities include but are not limited to rooming patients, performing blood draws and documenting lab work. As well as working closely with providers, staff and patients, with the goal of achieving and maintaining an optimal level of patient satisfaction .
- Has a positive attitude
- Has outstanding customer service skills
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using electronic medical records
- Is able to multi-task and is detail oriented
- Minimum of 2 years working in a clinic=c setting. Preferably ObGyn
- Applicant is a CMA, RMA or LPN
The position is 40 hours a week. Monday through Friday and is benefit eligible. Wage is competitive.
Please send resume to JMakovsky@southdaleobgyn.com
Southdale Obstetrics and Gynecologic Consultants is seeking someone to join our Patient Support Services Team as a Medical Scheduler.
As the first point of contact to our clinic, our Medical Schedulers work closely with providers, staff, and patients with the goal of achieving and maintaining an optimal level of patient satisfaction.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments through our EMR system, registering and verifying patient information to ensure all preparation is complete and accurate for our patients’ next interaction with our care team. The scheduler follows guidelines regarding individual provider schedules and preferences and works efficiently to guarantee all calls are handled in a timely, accurate, and professional manner. This position will also be cross trained to work the Front Desk checking patients in and out, collecting co-pays and balances, verifying insurance, and working closely with our Medical Assistants and Providers to ensure smooth and efficient patient flow throughout the day.
- Has a positive attitude and is a team player.
- Has outstanding customer service skills.
- Has excellent listening and telephone etiquette.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has knowledge of medical terminology and EMR/EHR experience.
- Is able to multi-task and is detail oriented; has accurate computer/keyboarding skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience scheduling appointments in a clinic setting.
This position is 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday and is benefit eligible with a competitive wage.
Please send resume to email@example.com